A superbly beefy main dish is only three ingredients away, which is exciting news! Boneless, center-cut pork chops work just as well with this crispy oven-baked pork chop recipe; just check them after 10-15 minutes and watch out for overcooking.
- 2 large eggs
- 4 (6- to 8-oz.) bone-in center-cut pork chops
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- Set the oven to 400 °F. In a small dish, scramble eggs. If desired, season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Eggs are dipped into pork chops, then the extra is let drip off. Put breadcrumbs on the pork chops.
- Place pork chops on a baking rack lightly coated with cooking spray, set rack in a rimmed baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until a thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 150°F, 20 to 25 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
*Wine Recommendation: Definitely a full-bodied cabernet sauvignon or merlot. You want a nice oaky red wine for this one.